- Use HSQCT2ETF3GPSI3D sequence,
- Set up expt. ready just like normal HSQCETF3GPSI (N15 HSQC),
- Find VCLIST line,
- Click” E” and open the editor for exam_15NT2 file, (here 1,2,3,…<=14)
- Re-edit it with the T2 loop number you choose, and save as with a new name, and make sure to load the new file, then remember the total numbers, for example, 8 numbers, and make NBL (number of blocks) = 8,
- Go to ACQUPARS tab, find QF dimension (F1) and put 8 for its TD space,
- Make sure that D1>=1.5s, RG, AQ, SW, SW1, O1P, O3P, are right, and ZGOPTNS selects “-DLABEL_CN” if double labeled sample,
- When expt. finishes, under current expt. dataset, type “rser2d” command to restore all those 8 2D spectra with new expt. numbers (21, 22, 23…32), those are your individual spectra data for each time points.
T2 delay = d31*loop_number, (d31 — length of single cpmg loop)
d31= (p30*16+d21*32) us
For HSQCT2ETF3GPSI sequence, which is not pseudo 3D:
Only change d20 as the delay time points for each 2D experiment.
Hongwei edited on 8/9/2019