NMR Expt. Setup
- Solvent suppression in 1D proton NMR
- STD NMR
- Modified STD3 pulse sequence Setup and Data Process
- NUS 3D experiments set up notes
- BEST-HNCA exp. setup note
- The 600 and 800 NMR spectrometers setting notes
Download NMR operation training protocol and the most common commands list here (pdf).
NMR Data Process and Analysis
- NUS 3D NMR spectra process notes
- Methyl sidechain S2 measurement
- Process the spectra from gNhsqc_IPAP.c pulse sequence
- Collecting and processing other 7 RDCs
- How to extract R1, R1rho, and R2 rates from the relaxation data
- Notes for CPMG relaxation dispersion measurements
- Note for roughly estimating the protein aggregation state from its diffusion coefficient measured by NMR method
NMR Structure Calculation
NMR Sample Preparation
- Optimization of protein NMR sample buffer conditions
- 1L M9 minimal medium recipe
- Example protocol for 1L M9 minimal medium cell culture for the N15 or N15/C13 labeled protein
NMR pulse sequence blocks
- Basic elements: spin echo (Hahn echo), INEPT, refocused INEPT, reverse INEPT, HSQC, PEP-HSQC, S3CT etc.
- Gradient pulses: coherence selection, water (solvent) suppression, homospoil (purging unwanted magnetization).