NMR Expt. Setup
- Solvent suppression in 1D proton NMR
- STD NMR
- Modified STD3 pulse sequence Setup and Data Process
- NUS 3D experiments set up notes
- BEST-HNCA exp. setup note
- The 600 and 800 NMR spectrometers setting notes
Download NMR operation training protocol and the most common commands list here (pdf).
Agilent v800 coldprobe temperature calibration data sheet is here(xls).
NMR Data Process and Analysis
- NUS 3D NMR spectra process notes
- Methyl sidechain S2 measurement
- Process the spectra from gNhsqc_IPAP.c pulse sequence
- Collecting and processing other 7 RDCs
- How to extract R1, R1rho, and R2 rates from the relaxation data
- Notes for CPMG relaxation dispersion measurements
- Note for roughly estimating the protein aggregation state from its diffusion coefficient measured by NMR method
NMR Structure Calculation
NMR Sample Preparation
- Optimization of protein NMR sample buffer conditions
- 1L M9 minimal medium recipe
- Example protocol for 1L M9 minimal medium cell culture for the N15 or N15/C13 labeled protein
NMR pulse sequence blocks
- Basic elements: spin echo (Hahn echo), INEPT, refocused INEPT, reverse INEPT, HSQC, PEP-HSQC, S3CT etc.
- Gradient pulses: coherence selection, water (solvent) suppression, homospoil (purging unwanted magnetization).
Bruker AVANCE NEO 600
- How to set up expt. on the Bruker Avance Neo 600
- How to process 3D data with NUS on the Bruker 600 with topspin4.03