Sofast package has been installed in our B600 system and some commonly used ones (2, 6, 16) are successfully tested here. Please refer J Biomol NMR (2016) 66:259-271. And also Method in Enzymology (2019) 614: 107-142.
Summarized some points here:
- As usual, after insert your sample, use new to open a new expt. folder (the N15 hsqc — hsqcetf3gpsi sequence is good), adjust Temp., lock, tune, topshim, and calibrate H1 pw90° and find O1 by pulsecal, O1Cal (or use gs under zgpr expt.).
- open another new expt. folder using the above expt. parameters, and then under this new expt., type sofast in the command line, and a pdf file is popped up, and choose the expt.# you want, and use the calibrated parameters as inputs to finish set up sofast sequence expt..
- I always used d1 = 0.4 s or 0.45 s for cryoprobe reason even if it can be less from some comments in the sequences files; and acquisition time <0.065 s, especially for sf_C13_hmqc.
- Carefully follow the instructions of every sequence comments notes; the default parameters are very useful; adjust mixing time d8, as needed.
- Can be run in NUS.
- Read package instructions if you get poor water suppression.
2 2D 13C HMQC for methyl CH3
6 3D HMQC-NOESY-HMQC for Cm(F1)- Cm(F2)Hm(F3)
16 3D NOESY-HMQC for Hm(F1)- Cm(F2)Hm(F3)
All can be run in NUS.
Hongwei updated on 9/14/2021
edited on 2/15/2021