We will be doing 2D NMR training in the next week:
- Feb. 20th, Tuesday, 1:30 – 3:30pm;
- Feb. 21st, Wednesday, 9:30 – 11:30am;
- Feb. 21st, Wednesday, 1:30 – 3:30pm;
- Feb. 22nd, Thursday, 9:30 – 11:30am (cancelled);
- Feb. 22nd, Thursday, 1:30 – 3:30pm;
- Feb. 23rd, Friday, 1:30 – 3:30pm (newly added).
These will be single 2 hour sessions. The basic concepts of 2D NMR will be introduced and we’ll go through setup, acquisition, processing and plotting of the common 2D NMR 1H-1H and 1H-13C experiments including COSY, TOCSY, NOESY/ROESY, HMQC/HSQC and HMBC/CIGAR.
We’ll be at a spectrometer so the number of attendees in each session will be limited to 4. If you plan to attend, please sign up on the online sign-up sheet.