We are planing to have a Mestrenova webinar given by the Mestrelab scientist. This webinar will be dedicted to us, and more like a training course. Both basic and advanced topics will be covered. You will learn how to use Mnova to process, analyze and publish your NMR data. All major features of our current version (v.6) and some new features of Mnova version 8 will be talked. You will also have a chance to ask questions and get the answers during the webinar.
I need to know how many people would be attending and what topics interest you the most. If you’re willing to attend, please send an email to me (Frank) with your comments/suggestions ASAP.
Here is a list of possible topics:
– Processing, analysis and reporting multiple 1D and 2D NMR, including manual and automated peak assignment;
– Quantitative NMR analysis;
– NMR-based reaction monitoring and kinetic studies;
– NMR-based metabolomics studies;
– NMR-based protein-ligand binding screening;
– DOSY processing and diffusion studies;
– Building your own NMR and MS spectral databases to manage, search and share your spectral and structural information;
– Automated structure verification based on NMR and LC/MS for building compound libraries.