We will be doing 2D NMR training in the next week:
- August 13, Tuesday, 1:30 – 3:30pm;
- August 14, Wednesday, 10am – 12noon;
- August 15, Thursday, 10am – 12noon (cancelled);
- August 15, Thursday, 1:30 – 3:30pm;
- August 16, Friday, 1:30 – 3:30pm.
These will be single 2 hour sessions. The basic concepts of 2D NMR will be introduced and we’ll go through setup, acquisition, processing and plotting of the common 2D NMR 1H-1H and 1H-13C experiments including COSY, TOCSY, NOESY/ROESY, HMQC/HSQC and HMBC/CIGAR.
We’ll be at a spectrometer so the number of attendees in each session will be limited to 4. If you plan to attend, please sign up on the online sign-up sheet.